P3 firmware

Reaction score
I don't know how I did this ( need a 12 yr old to help me I guess, lol ). I was sure I installed the P3 pro firmware file, but after a couple short flights I realized the DJI Pilot does not have all the features it says. After digging into settings even though it says I have latest software it says I have the Inspire, either DJI Pilot or firmware. How can I identify which is the problem and reset and reload. I am not to computer savvy and didn't even know what the root directory was. That's the problem, instructions aren't written for us old folks (73) lol

Don't feel lonesome (72) --- read and study all the manuals and bulletins from DJI and there are a load of how to videos on Youtube for the Phantom 3 as well as this and other forums. The information is available -- just be persistent in looking for it if. you can even google root directory and get that question answered :)

I didn't have the update in the root directory the first time around-- but I did the second LOL

I don't know how I did this ( need a 12 yr old to help me I guess, lol ). I was sure I installed the P3 pro firmware file, but after a couple short flights I realized the DJI Pilot does not have all the features it says. After digging into settings even though it says I have latest software it says I have the Inspire, either DJI Pilot or firmware. How can I identify which is the problem and reset and reload. I am not to computer savvy and didn't even know what the root directory was. That's the problem, instructions aren't written for us old folks (73) lol
You've installed an old version of the app. Go get the new one from the download section for the p3 on the dji website and you'll be all set.

Reactions: NickCB

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers