P3 Firmware v1.7.0060

Thanks Frank. I see where your finding it now.

For obvious reasons .... I've not tested in flight ....
Yeah no doubt there are no takers for testing it in flight!

So it sounds like we know that the old and the new both work to start the motors, but we don't know yet for sure if the old and the new will both stop the motors.
Is that correct as far as you know? Have you tried both ways to stop the motors while on the ground?
The flipping issue makes that test a little dangerous, so I dont blame you if you haven't tried it.

Flipping issue? I have always turned the motors off on the ground. I think I tried hand catching once and decided that landing is safer.

If they start a new csc method to avoid accidental csc's. Why leave the old method in place?
Also they don't announce it in the change log. Seems like a strange way of doing things.

Reactions: curiosity
If they start a new csc method to avoid accidental csc's. Why leave the old method in place?
Also they don't announce it in the change log. Seems like a strange way of doing things.
You expected anything else?

It actually makes sense. I see this as a interim or transitional FW. The bring the new method in while leaving the old method there so people can migrate to the new method. I suspect a later FW release will ultimately remove the old CSC.

There could be many hidden reasons, you will never find them.

Absolutely No updating here either.

They're to the point of making firmware changes in the Remote Controller. There is way too much effort put into something that does not even pertain to a flight restriction of any kind. There is so so many other areas of the P3 that could actually use the effort that's been put into this flight zone crud. And to see these newbie's that don't know any different sit at home with a drone that wont even start is pathetic!

It's best to wait at least 10-14 days before even considering updating your aircraft. You can easily end up in a point of no return regardless what it says about returning back to previous versions.

And absolutely turn off auto update on your devices, otherwise your app will be updated.

P3P
firmware: 1.4.1
Go app: 2.4.3
r/c: 1.5.7
Fully agree with Frank. Wait and watch.

So it sounds like we know that the old and the new both work to start the motors, but we don't know yet for sure if the old and the new will both stop the motors.

We do know for sure that both methods stop the motors.

Is that correct as far as you know? Have you tried both ways to stop the motors while on the ground?
The flipping issue makes that test a little dangerous, so I dont blame you if you haven't tried it.

CSC (old way) starts motors and stops motors, as was before, tested on ground.

Reactions: Oso
I think you read Frank's comments the wrong way, he's on your side and calling the fact that you can't fly pathetic - not you [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then my sincere apologies to Frank! And I'm part of a 333 LLC that has to turn down business due to DJIs inability to draw lines correctly...

Thanks Frank. I see where your finding it now.

Ok sorry for not including those details. But at least now you know so you wont need to ask again unless you forget.

Then my sincere apologies to Frank! And I'm part of a 333 LLC that has to turn down business due to DJIs inability to draw lines correctly...

No harm No foul....just keep them birds in the air. :)

Reactions: zlively
Just finished a flight on it. Honestly it felt the same as 1.6. There were no unwanted NFZ issues. The only problem I had, in conjunction with android DJI go 2.7, was some lag I've never experienced before. While it could be the light snow which sometimes has an effect on FPV quality, it was more than I've experienced before. So for good measure I rebound the controller after the flight and reinstalled the app. Let's see on my next flight. As for CSC, startup was the same but on the ground to shut off, CSC no longer stopped it. Thankfully, left stick down still works which I need for hand catching.

No Thanks.

After "f****" with 1.4fw drifting i stop with this nonsense updates.
Anyone confirm this?:

foewsw.jpg

How wait, isn`t on the "compass" stuff update...

Gotta love DJI......worse and worse.....:rolleyes:

No Thanks.

After "f****" with 1.4fw drifting i stop with this nonsense updates.
Anyone confirm this?:

foewsw.jpg

How wait, isn`t on the "compass" stuff update...

Gotta love DJI......worse and worse.....:rolleyes:

Nice oneplus one, mine still kicks it with Exodusrom+ak kernel :p

OT: I wont update for now, since I read somewhere here that there is an issue with the image ratio (4:3 instead of 16:9, which is a pain in fpv) and they are going to fix it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic