P3 Firmware v1.7.0060

So it's pretty much just a update for nothing but to get u on the latest firmware [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I was hoping for the GEO fencing unlock feature, improved compass is a plus, will have to wait and see

Last edited:
Reactions: curiosity
Absolutely No updating here either.

They're to the point of making firmware changes in the Remote Controller. There is way too much effort put into something that does not even pertain to a flight restriction of any kind. There is so so many other areas of the P3 that could actually use the effort that's been put into this flight zone crud. And to see these newbie's that don't know any different sit at home with a drone that wont even start is pathetic!

It's best to wait at least 10-14 days before even considering updating your aircraft. You can easily end up in a point of no return regardless what it says about returning back to previous versions.

And absolutely turn off auto update on your devices, otherwise your app will be updated.

P3P
firmware: 1.4.1
Go app: 2.4.3
r/c: 1.5.7
So I guess I'm the pathetic newbie you are referring to? FWIW I fly extensively nearby, it would just be nice if it would actually fly at home. Thought I'd try to have a polite discussion but that may not be possible on this forum. Nice to meet you flyNfrank...

Reactions: stulpin300m
I think you read Frank's comments the wrong way, he's on your side and calling the fact that you can't fly pathetic - not you [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: flyNfrank
I think you read Frank's comments the wrong way, he's on your side and calling the fact that you can't fly pathetic - not you [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's correct.

Looks like I need to add this again....

Attachments

• Phantom_3_Professional_Release_Note_en_160315.zip
    217.1 KB · Views: 289
I've updated P3P + P3A and no difference in the NFZ in my country. It seems fine as was before ... still need to fly follow-me, waypoints and POI .. only a 3min flight but I don't see any difference. Compass is same I had before... bohh. I haven't calibrated IMU for this new fw.

WTF? It seems DJI has changed the CSC combination to left stick + RTH button. But only for P4?
What could be the reason?
My guess? - P4 crashes are unwanted. P3 crashes wanted.

Quite a policy...
I have upgraded everything. The new CSC combination works on the P3P as well.

The app has nice new big popups - good for my less than perfect eyesight.

For obvious reasons .... I've not tested in flight ....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4