P3 firmware update failure

Reaction score
Hello,

I accidentaly put an old SD card in the drone and turned it on so it started updating the same firmware (already installed). When i realized and switched cards it started doing a very loud beeping noise (as far as i have read is due to turning off the drone before update was done). In the correct SD card i downloaded the latest firmware again to be sure and deleted the old file (same update). Now it keep on beeping very loudly even without the SD card in. Any help?

Hello,

I accidentaly put an old SD card in the drone and turned it on so it started updating the same firmware (already installed). When i realized and switched cards it started doing a very loud beeping noise (as far as i have read is due to turning off the drone before update was done). In the correct SD card i downloaded the latest firmware again to be sure and deleted the old file (same update). Now it keep on beeping very loudly even without the SD card in. Any help?

I did this a while ago. I was able to fix it by placing the phantom in a soundproof room with the new firmware on the sd card and letting it beep away for an hour or so. It eventually came good. Steve

I did this a while ago. I was able to fix it by placing the phantom in a soundproof room with the new firmware on the sd card and letting it beep away for an hour or so. It eventually came good. Steve

I tried it and let it run until the battery died, switched to another full battery and still continued. Any ideas?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl