P3 cracks and the DJI warranty

Reaction score
Getting my P3P soon from. Main dealer in the UK. Reading the threads, it's a bit off putting about all these crack issues on the plastic arms. Is this a really big problem that needs to be addressed by DJI?

Surely this is covered under the warranty if the bird is not crashed and used correctly?

Worth contacting DJI and asking for a response on this design fault?

Reactions: mmee1992
Getting my P3P soon from. Main dealer in the UK. Reading the threads, it's a bit off putting about all these crack issues on the plastic arms. Is this a really big problem that needs to be addressed by DJI?

Surely this is covered under the warranty if the bird is not crashed and used correctly?

Worth contacting DJI and asking for a response on this design fault?
DJI has offered to replace the shell on all units that develop cracks. Keep in mind it is happening to a small percentage of Phantoms that are out there flying for who knows what reason. Maybe they're machines are over tightening the motor screws on certain batches or something. But yes, should you buy one and you see cracks they will replace the shell. I have been flying my P3P for months. I got it the week it came out. Mine has no cracks whatsoever.

Reactions: nickyb
DJI has offered to replace the shell on all units that develop cracks. Keep in mind it is happening to a small percentage of Phantoms that are out there flying for who knows what reason. Maybe they're machines are over tightening the motor screws on certain batches or something. But yes, should you buy one and you see cracks they will replace the shell. I have been flying my P3P for months. I got it the week it came out. Mine has no cracks whatsoever.
Thanks, that's good to here all round.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub