P3 Controller with FPVLR antennas and HDMI upgrade - SOLD

Reaction score
if anyone is interested, i have an extra controller with V2 FPVLR antennas installed laying here
HDMI module is also installed in the controller.

$500?

i can also include 2 amplifiers for the antennas and external battery for additional $100.

Dang man, that's a great deal. If I didn't already have the same configuration that I'm thinking about selling, I'd jump on it. With prices like this, I'll probably just hang on to mine.

if anyone is interested, i have an extra controller with V2 FPVLR antennas installed laying here
HDMI module is also installed in the controller.

$500?

i can also include 2 amplifiers for the antennas and external battery for additional $100.
have any pix of the set up?

but now it has V2 antenna on it.

Attachments

• image2 (1).JPG
    image2 (1).JPG
    412.8 KB · Views: 295
  • image2 (2).JPG
    image2 (2).JPG
    475.1 KB · Views: 325
  • image3 (1).JPG
    image3 (1).JPG
    418.4 KB · Views: 330
  • image4.JPG
    image4.JPG
    412.3 KB · Views: 317
ok, did you use this personally? What was the gains? Tony was saying not a big difference on the v2 boosted or unboosted

this is a brand new controller actually that customer contacted me to "build" one and put the antenna, booster, battery,.. the works on it so once
it is done i will send him this one and he will just send me his unmodded back so he would have zero down time.
well, i modded the controller and the guy "changed his mind" or whatever so i have this one available for a new home. :)
so all i did was measure all the RF outputs as i do on all of them and they all checkout as they should.

Tony from fpvlr ?

yes tony was saying not a huge difference boosted or unboosted, Though i think boosted is still better. So this thing is new and not the one in the pic? is it the white controller then?

correct,
i have so many pictures of the mods that i've done i just haven't taken any pictures of this particular one, they basically all look the same hence mentioning that it has V2.
and yes it is a white controller but i did put a metal phone/ipad holder on it and HDMI board in it.
but controller itself is brand new.

correct,
i have so many pictures of the mods that i've done i just haven't taken any pictures of this particular one, they basically all look the same hence mentioning that it has V2.
and yes it is a white controller but i did put a metal phone/ipad holder on it and HDMI board in it.
but controller itself is brand new.

im interested, can u shoot me a few pix of it via email when you get a chance? If I'm dropping 500, I'd like to see the actual product I'm getting. Thanks :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.