P3 Controller Rubber Charging Cap

Reaction score
Anyone else accidentally pull this cap off? Mine broke off, as in cut off, as a result of me not remembering to plug the charging port back up and sliding it into its place in my case.

It doesn't look like DJi sellers that rubber cap separately?

Nope -- DJI does not sell that part.

Anyone else accidentally pull this cap off? Mine broke off, as in cut off, as a result of me not remembering to plug the charging port back up and sliding it into its place in my case.

Yep. Lost mine when I tried to slide the controller into the DJI hard shell backpack once without noticing that the charging cap was still protruding slightly. Solid design there...

just stick it back in it's hole.
that should work.

probably not it sticks in there pretty tight.

probably not it sticks in there pretty tight.

Have to take it off, completely off, to charge the controller. It'll get lost when it's completely off. Charging at home, in the field at a friends house etc. etc.

Have to take it off, completely off, to charge the controller. It'll get lost when it's completely off. Charging at home, in the field at a friends house etc. etc.
Hold it in your left hand and u will not loose it.
when the tx is finished chargeing take it out of your left hand and stick it in the tx hole.

It doesn't look like DJi sellers that rubber cap separately?
Or dont worry about it you setting your controller down in mud or what
I tore mine of day 2 was a pain taking in and out ;)

Yep lost mine last week. Tried to replace it but cannot find the part anywhere. Bad Form DJI. Its a bad design for sure. DJI should at least have replacement??? two thumbs down

Yep lost mine last week. Tried to replace it but cannot find the part anywhere. Bad Form DJI. Its a bad design for sure. DJI should at least have replacement??? two thumbs down
I have tried to be very careful with mine so I didn't tear it off -- what will you give me if I cut it off and send it to you 10 bucks?:D:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.