P3 Camera

Reaction score
I have just changed to a P3 from a P2V+. On the P2 you could change the gymbol tilt to work in which ever direction you wanted but you cant on the P3 and in my opinion its wrong i would expect that when you push the dial wheel up (equivalennt to forward) the camera should point down and when you pull the wheel back it should go up but it works in reverse, I have considered taking the controller apart to turn the wheel round to make it in
my opinion work correctly, and i think my way is correct if you want an aircraft to point nose up you pull back on the stick, HELP please

Reactions: mrcrane2u
just leave it after awhile you will get used to it

I doubt it as i fly aircraft as well so i naturally do the same on the camera gymbol it could get dangerous if i get to used to the reverse way and then fly the plane because i am going to bury it in the ground if i am not careful lol. I am sure dji i could put it into the software on the next upgrade if enough people ask:rolleyes:

its not going to happen you are the only one so far that doesn't like it sorry for that like you said open it up and see if you can change it

It just seems strange that on the P2V+ you could change it over to your own pref i might just open it up and see if its possible:(

good luck

I have contacted dji about this and i am sure i am not the only one who has noticed i,t i have had an acknowledgement from them with a ref number and they are looking into it, mmmm be interesting to see what comes backo_O (if anything)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik