P3 bubbles on lens

Reaction score
My P3 came with bubbles on the camera lens. I thought it was just dirty and tried to clean it with a glass cloth but no go. Any help?

It's hard to get a picture of ☺. there is also no plastic on the lens that I can tell.

Attachments

• 1434185523877.jpg
    1434185523877.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 445
It doesn't feel like there is plastic and I tried picking at the lens and I can't get anything

It doesn't feel like there is plastic and I tried picking at the lens and I can't get anything
Did you ever take one off? It should of had one on there. There was a little tab on mine to pull off but i cannot see it in your picture, maybe the tab is missing. Try picking some more because it does look like there is one still there looking at the bubbles.

Ok so definitely no plastic on the lens and I tried to unscrew the lens but I couldn't. It doesn't budge

The bubbles are not actually on the lense they are on the lense filter. Try unscrewing and cleaning it.
Ok, the shame of it all lol. I told my wife the lens was stuck and she unscrewed it. .. and you were right! Bubbles were on the inside! Now it's cleaned and ready to rock. Thank you so much!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.