P3 Battery

Reaction score
Asking 100 or best offer. Happy to hear offers, has 4 charges
Am at west texas.
20160413_125415-1.jpg

Just fyi for anybody, the only payment he said he'll accept is money gram, western union etc.. Just to save any hassle for anybody wanting the batteries.

I passed for that simple reason.
Ill look into paypal. H3ard to many bad things. Not sure thou.

Hey guys, i still have it. I got a bit busy and didnt pay attention, will ship on monday to who wants it

Ill look into paypal. H3ard to many bad things. Not sure thou.

you heard bad things about paypal??? what bad things? because like millions of people use paypal.
I've been using it for years. it's great because they protect against people who try and rip you off. be sure to give them a try.

Reactions: MrDrone and toddena
you heard bad things about paypal??? what bad things? because like millions of people use paypal.
I've been using it for years. it's great because they protect against people who try and rip you off. be sure to give them a try.
I actually did open up an acct. Got a few pointers on protecting my self and the buyer so can use it with confidense. Thank you

People inbox me to ask if its still available, i say yes but dont reply back.
Battery still available guys, would hate to throw it away. Anyone intrested shoot me an inbox

I was considering it and have contacted on multiple occasions (Text message included which you replied to) , but the fact that you are wary of Paypal tends to give buyers (myself included) the idea that this deal may not be trusted. I know it may be unfounded , but I personally would like more of a warm feeling with the transaction.

As the Classified Section states in the sticky at the top of the threads "Caveat Emptor"

If you are serious and can provide me some peace of mind with the transaction I can paypal the agreed amount.

I was considering it and have contacted on multiple occasions (Text message included which you replied to) , but the fact that you are wary of Paypal tends to give buyers (myself included) the idea that this deal may not be trusted. I know it may be unfounded , but I personally would like more of a warm feeling with the transaction.

As the Classified Section states in the sticky at the top of the threads "Caveat Emptor"

If you are serious and can provide me some peace of mind with the transaction I can paypal the agreed amount.
I have a verified paypal acct. Am fine with paypal all i ask is that your acct is a verified one aswel.
If your intrested send me a personal message ill ship tomorrow for u.

I have a verified paypal acct. Am fine with paypal all i ask is that your acct is a verified one aswel.
If your intrested send me a personal message ill ship tomorrow for u.

My paypal account is a business account (not a standard personal account) that has been in existence for over 10 years. Verified it ages and ages ago. Its in great standing and has no limitations placed upon it. In contrast your paypal account has been opened very recently.

I will direct message you again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4