P3 Battery Shortage Worldwide?

Reaction score
Finally pulled the trigger on a P3, should be here Thurs, but cannot find a single vendor with the P3 battery in stock who is not charging $200.00. I contacted one vendor about their ridiculous prices and they plainly stated there's a shortage so if I want the batteries I'll pay $200.00 each for them. I told them I'll just wait for them to be back in stock.

Looks like vendors do not typically get them back in stock for 2wks after they run out. If any vendors are on here and have 5 batteries in stock send me a message. I'm looking to order 5 ASAP.

Not sure where you fond your information but here ya go.

http://www.davesmotors.com/Replacement-Battery-for-DJI-Phantom-3-Advanced-Professional.html
&
http://coptershop.com/products/dji-battery-for-phantom-3-series
There are more but between the 2 I'm sure you can find 5. Good luck!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Coptershop is out of stock, shows back ordered. I'll actually call Daves Motors before placing my order. The website may let you place the order without them actually being in stock. Thanks for the link, hopefully they have them.

Coptershop is out of stock, shows back ordered. I'll actually call Daves Motors before placing my order. The website may let you place the order without them actually being in stock. Thanks for the link, hopefully they have them.
If DDM doesn't have all 5 give CopterShop a call. Says they'll ship in 1 business day limit 3 though? Both are excellent vendors.

Yes coptershop.com showed backordered for me too but they still shipped the same day.

Reactions: AmosMoses
FYI...

I just received a prompt e-mail response from CopterShop stating that the P3 batteries are in stock and ready to ship. Ordered mine.

A good choice for those of us on the Left Coast as CS is located in Washington State.

:harry

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20