P3 Batteries

Reaction score
Just an FYI, Walmart.com currently has P3 batteries for $120.58. Best deal that I've seen for original DJI batts for a while.

Seems so high. I had the thought that they were in the $85 range now, no?

You can get P3 batteries from an authorized DJI dealer for $115 here on Amazon.

Last edited:
Reactions: guhorns
By store policy, Best Buy is only supposed to match the price if Amazon is both the seller and shipper. I'm sure they would match that Walmart price though.

Reactions: guhorns
I just picked up a battery from Best Buy on the GameStop $49.97 price match. Real, genuine DJI battery. Went to two stores. First was out of stock, second was glad to match although the night floor manager checked the GS site before she approved the sale. She thanked me for shopping Best Buy, too. Even the wife approved that kind of saving!

If you read the comments, most people received clone batteries, NOT actual DJI.
I've read the comments and most of them do not say the batteries are a clone. When you have 52 sellers (currently) selling the same product, a bad seller sometimes gets in the mix and offers a knock-off product as the real thing.

If you want to protect yourself from such a situation, either buy a battery being sold by an authorized DJI dealer (e.g. SSE Photo & Video) or make sure it's being shipped via Amazon Prime. Authorized DJI dealers do not sell knock-off batteries. And if you make a purchase via Amazon Prime, it'll be super easy to replace if you don't receive the promised product.

Reactions: Numone
I just picked up a battery from Best Buy on the GameStop $49.97 price match. Real, genuine DJI battery. Went to two stores. First was out of stock, second was glad to match although the night floor manager checked the GS site before she approved the sale. She thanked me for shopping Best Buy, too. Even the wife approved that kind of saving!

Went to 4 in my area none would match because it is not an "in stock item" on the web site or at any local stores. Was really pissed.

I've read the comments and most of them do not say the batteries are a clone. When you have 52 sellers (currently) selling the same product, a bad seller sometimes gets in the mix and offers a knock-off product as the real thing.

If you want to protect yourself from such a situation, either buy a battery being sold by an authorized DJI dealer (e.g. SSE Photo & Video) or make sure it's being shipped via Amazon Prime. Authorized DJI dealers do not sell knock-off batteries. And if you make a purchase via Amazon Prime, it'll be super easy to replace if you don't receive the promised product.

I bought some extra batteries when I bought my P3P, so I'm not really in the market for more. However, based on what I've read here, is there something that's kind of a "dead give-away" that a battery is a clone and not the real McCoy?

My extra batteries came from the same place where I bought my P3P (online) and they perfectly match the batteries that came with my P3P.

Art - N4PJ
Leesburg, FL

is there something that's kind of a "dead give-away" that a battery is a clone and not the real McCoy?
The text on the battery will be different. For example:

71+AEAfOhjL._SY355_.jpg
ab_LIPO-003WE_02.JPG
c5c83127-98b1-4a99-b782-22f3e0cda4d8.jpg

I ordered these two pack non-DJI's.

They are my #5 and #6, with 1 thru 4 being DJI's.

Haven't used em much, but I see no difference.

The indicator lights are slightly dimmer, and the bird fit is a tad tighter. Neither an issue for me.

The reviews appear to be very high...

Powerextra 2-Pack 15.2V 4480mAh LiPo Intelligent Replacement Flight Battery for DJI Phantom 3 SE, Phantom 3 Professional, Phantom 3 Advanced, Phantom Amazon.com: Powerextra 2-Pack 15.2V 4480mAh LiPo Intelligent Replacement Flight Battery for DJI Phantom 3 SE, Phantom 3 Professional, Phantom 3 Advanced, Phantom 3 Standard, Phantom 3 4K Drones - Upgraded: Camera & Photo

Last edited:
Yeah I was got by this online store:

DJI Intelligent Flight Battery for Phantom 3 | EasyDroneParts

When I received the battery, it had the PH3 mark. Told them I want to return it for refund, not taking a chance on a non DJI battery. They said their battery is made in the same factory...whatever..... I'm not trying to get stiffed because I wanted a deal.

Just fyi, target did the price match with the $50 gamestop listing for me. I bought 3! But it seems to be hit or miss with the stores and managers as to whether or not they will honor it, from what I've read.

Just fyi, target did the price match with the $50 gamestop listing for me. I bought 3! But it seems to be hit or miss with the stores and managers as to whether or not they will honor it, from what I've read.

I was gonna buy whatever Best buy had in stock for me and my brother but they only had two in Staten island (New York) I went to NJ. They had them in stock but wouldn't honor it. He said the other store shouldn't have.

My brother just went back to where I got them and ordered two for delivery this wk.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik