P3 Batteries at Walmart

Reaction score
Just wanted to let people know that if you are looking for an oem battery for less than $150 check your local Walmart. I looked on their website and seen that they were listed for $112 and they were out of stock
d0d06a208c38bec829b082f77b97a641.jpg

I went to Walmart anyway and they had a couple of batteries on a hanger for $149. I showed them the web page and they priced matched it. I walked out with a new battery for $118.72 after tax [emoji1598][emoji1598]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I can't find the Dji stuff at my local Walmart and it's a super walmart. I guess I need to look harder

Walmart website currently has a deal, 2 batteries for $206. When you go to their page for the P3 battery and scroll down you will see it. $129 for one, but $103 a piece for the bundle deal.

Reactions: sivadnivek24
Yeah just got mine in mail today.. got the two for $206 deal. Genuine dji batteries... by far the best deal around...took less then a week to ship for free!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

How many minutes or hours can we get from the controller? If I have enough phantom batteries I'll need some way for my controller to keep up.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I can go through 3 or 4 flight sessions (I have 3 batteries) before it goes to half. Strangely enough the app shows low RC battery when on light steady, second blinking. I would think it would say that at one light.
Wouldn't mind so much if it wouldn't override other status messages such as good GPS.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4