P3 and a Lightbridge gound station

Reaction score
I am wonder if the new P3 would allow a user to set up a lightbridge ground station for a extra monitor? I know some have been able to get the Inspire video on a larger screen. But i am wondering, or asking.If you had a lightbridge GS could you connect to the UAV and see what it would see?. When i looked up info on lightbridge you could have as many GS as you wanted, and everyone of them could be on a different tv/monitor.
Anyone know if this would be poss?..anyone here play around with lightbridge?

I am wonder if the new P3 would allow a user to set up a lightbridge ground station for a extra monitor? I know some have been able to get the Inspire video on a larger screen. But i am wondering, or asking.If you had a lightbridge GS could you connect to the UAV and see what it would see?. When i looked up info on lightbridge you could have as many GS as you wanted, and everyone of them could be on a different tv/monitor.
Anyone know if this would be poss?..anyone here play around with lightbridge?
I don't have a link to the post with me, but sometime in the past day or two a DJI rep posted that while the Phantom 3 is using some form of "Lightbridge" - it is using one that is NOT compatible with the existing LB ground stations. (Although I think I saw one person indicate that the Inspire 1 remotes might work.)

I don't have a link to the post with me, but sometime in the past day or two a DJI rep posted that while the Phantom 3 is using some form of "Lightbridge" - it is using one that is NOT compatible with the existing LB ground stations. (Although I think I saw one person indicate that the Inspire 1 remotes might work.)

Thanks..I just sent DJI a email to see what they say. I included in my description both the P3 and the inspire. We will see if they get back to me...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20