P3 Advanced video caching.

Reaction score
I'm a new owner of a P3 Advanced. I use my iPhone with it. I have video cache set to enabled. How can I view the cached display? Is there any way to recall the cached FPV?
Are only maps cached ?
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Go into photos/video on your phone, in folder named DJI_Cache

I'm a new owner of a P3 Advanced. I use my iPhone with it. I have video cache set to enabled. How can I view the cached display? Is there any way to recall the cached FPV?
Are only maps cached ?
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Turn your phone to Airplane Mode without the app running, open it up and you can see what is cached.

SB

Don't think you need to switch it to Airplane Mode

If you don't switch the phone to Airplane Mode, you're connected to the Internet and I can't see how you'd know if the map was actually cached.

I fly in a lot of places without cell coverage so I make sure I've got the map this way before I go out the door.

SB

If you don't switch the phone to Airplane Mode, you're connected to the Internet and I can't see how you'd know if the map was actually cached.

I fly in a lot of places without cell coverage so I make sure I've got the map this way before I go out the door.

SB
Theyre asking how they can view the cached video, not caching a map. And provided you don't open the app, the cached map will remain in place.

Theyre asking how they can view the cached video, not caching a map. And provided you don't open the app, the cached map will remain in place.

Sheeeeesh.... I'll blame my confusion on the latest DJI Go update. Or maybe the FAA. ;)

SB

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31