Not sure what to do, debating on upgrading to the p3 advanced or waiting for the p4. Here's he thing- I have a few batteries for the p3S so that's less money I would need to invest in a newer model. I also don't see what else could be added to a newer model that would make me upset for not waiting. Im still newer to flying that the range limitations on the p3s are just starting to be noticed. Financially I can't get one until the end of the month so, im looking for any input or opinions that could be helpful.