P3 Advanced or P3 4K?

Reaction score
Is the only difference the upgrade in the camera from the P3 Advanced to P3 4K?

That's not it. P3 4K is the same as P3S with 4K camera. It does not have Lightbridge like P3A/P.

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum Jake. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

The P3 Standard & 4K are comparable and use wifi transmission.
The P3 Advanced & Pro use Lightbridge for transmission.
At this time DJI has the best system with Lightbridge. No one else can compare to that.
Wifi is inferior to LB so that is a big consideration when buying one. If I had a budget that included a LB model it is a no brainer, get the LB model so the Advanced or Pro should be on your radar. :)

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum Jake. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

The P3 Standard & 4K are comparable and use wifi transmission.
The P3 Advanced & Pro use Lightbridge for transmission.
At this time DJI has the best system with Lightbridge. No one else can compare to that.
Wifi is inferior to LB so that is a big consideration when buying one. If I had a budget that included a LB model it is a no brainer, get the LB model so the Advanced or Pro should be on your radar. :)
Thanks. So just to be clear, the P3 standard and the P3 4K are the same except for the camera? So the P3 Advanced is a better option?

Thanks. So just to be clear, the P3 standard and the P3 4K are the same except for the camera? So the P3 Advanced is a better option?
Yes sir! :)
Especially if you don't have a high horsepower computer to handle the 4K footage.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj