P3 advanced not connecting to iPhone 6 Plus

Reaction score
Hi all having trouble connecting my iPhone 6 Plus to my phantom 3 advanced, I have the lastest firmware installed I also have tried deleting the app and starting again, I tried it on my old iPhone 6 and it connects instantly ! But nothing with my new phone [emoji53]... Some people saying it won't work because I have the latest iOS update on my iPhone 6 Plus and on my normal iPhone 6 I have the older iOS version

Last edited:
I have the latest 9.3 OS on my 6 plus and it connects well. So look for some other issue.

Phone connects to RC and RC connects to P3.

I had a similar issue with my new Ipad 4 mini.. tried every thing, reset the ipad and reinstalled the DJI app.... finally cured it by doing a resest proceedure on itunes reset to factory and it worked perfectly.......... job done

Mikee any chance you could explain in detail how you done this. Having the same problem with iPad 3 mini. Tried everything like yourself but no luck.....

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

What Mikee is proposing is :

1. Delete Go App
2. Take up a backup on iTunes
3. Re-install iOS
4. Install all apps from backup
5. Install DJI GO app from App Store

Ok connect Ipad to computer via the lead.. open up I tunes so I can see the Ipad I didn't bother with a backup as Its a new Ipad,,, I did a reset procedure via ITunes.. which it downloaded from apple and and then installed it
Then reinstalled the dji go app and it worked

lol will try to do a full reinstall tonight and see how it goes, thanks for the info, connor you're not too far away so if i get stuck i'll land down to warrenpoint lol:):)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik