P3 Advanced - lost a top 100ft trees

Reaction score
Took off with great satellite signal, got to about 80', then immediately went into weak signal warning and took off away from my location. It was in clear line of sight.

The trees are on a steep cliff, and no visibility to the top of the canopy. I have a general idea of where it is, but have not been able to sight it. Tried repeatedly to regain signal with the controller, while under the trees, but no luck.

Will try to find it again tomorrow, but I'm resigned to the fact it's gone.

Took off with great satellite signal, got to about 80', then immediately went into weak signal warning and took off away from my location. It was in clear line of sight.

The trees are on a steep cliff, and no visibility to the top of the canopy. I have a general idea of where it is, but have not been able to sight it. Tried repeatedly to regain signal with the controller, while under the trees, but no luck.

Will try to find it again tomorrow, but I'm resigned to the fact it's gone.
This is odd assuming it managed to set home point at your launch point.
I have found it surprising how soon you can get low signal going straight up - unless you set the controller antennas out parallel to ground.

Find somebody with a drone and fly over the tree and see where it is before it rains.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4