P3 advance firmware issue

Reaction score
I updated my P3 firmware today with the latest update which turns the HD into 2.7k video, since I did this whilst recording tonight there are breaks and slight flicker on the FPV through the iPhone. When I play this back however via the memory card there is no flicker, this doesn't happen in HD? any suggestions out there?

I updated my P3 firmware today with the latest update which turns the HD into 2.7k video, since I did this whilst recording tonight there are breaks and slight flicker on the FPV through the iPhone. When I play this back however via the memory card there is no flicker, this doesn't happen in HD? any suggestions out there?

Got the same thing, I just think that the transmission quality is not that good anymore, for some reason. But, as long as the video is fine, seriously, where is the problem?

S.

Im still on 1.1.9 have not done the upgrade but looking through the forum I can see people talking about the same issue hence why they are doing the 'channel hack'.

Best if you go and read through them posts.

Hope it helps.

Got the same thing, I just think that the transmission quality is not that good anymore, for some reason. But, as long as the video is fine, seriously, where is the problem?

S.

The problem is exactly what I posted, all ok before I updated!

Thread cleaned. Lets keep it civil & on topic people. ;)

Thread cleaned. Lets keep it civil & on topic people. ;)
This is the first time I have used this site, thanks to the people that gave a proper answer but the majority was abuse and not called for. I wouldn't use this site again or recommend to anyone for help.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj