P3 Adv won't link with RC.

Reaction score
Hey people,

I have a P3 Adv that I've had a problem with. The drone has been untouched for the last 1.5 months or so. When I turned it on today the RC wouldn't connect, not even a signal from the camera. I updated the RC firmware and re-linked the P3 to the RC which gave me signal from the camera. The problem is that the RC has a stable green light, while the drone flashes yellow.

The app shows live feed from the camera but I can't control the drone at all. Every time I try to record or fly the warning message "Timeout" pops up.

Anybody got a fix?

Yeah the RC works, but not as a controller at the moment. The drone sends an image to the controller but won't connect so that I can use the drone for flying and such. Any ideas?

Go in the app and reconnect the Rc with quad.. Google a YouTube video of it .. It will show you step by step of how to re-bind the remote with the quad.. Go on your tablet, go under settings under the controller, and it should said like "bind rc" or something like that I believe.. Maybe from sitting the batter power in the remote dropped low and it un-bound or somehow reset the remote.. That's all I can think ... When the red light on the remote goes green you know your "bound"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am also having the same exact issue. I tried doing what you just said. Controller is lit green and it says aircraft connected after I do so, but I'm still getting rapid flashing yellow lights and it still says RC not connected in the App.

This all happened after I updated the firmware in the controller. I am new to this hopefully I didn't update it incorrectly. Is there a way to update my P3Pro without my Ipad and controller?

Sorry to hijack the thread, just hoping we can solve both our problems!!

Thanks

Check the txt file on the Rc update and see if the txt file says "complete" or error or something to tell you if it was successful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok wasn't able to get into the txt file of the RC update, but I did just update the Drone and Battery, rebooted, and all was good!

Nokkvi- again sorry to hijack your thread but hopefully your problem gets solved as well!

Thanks

What versions do you have now for the bird and the remote?

I've had this issue a couple of times where both DJI GO and Litchi would report Not Connected. Both times I just powered off my iPad and restarted and the apps always connected after my restart.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues