P3 ADV Refurb - $649 eBay

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: Neary Aerial
Wanting $650 for used. New is $799 with warranty. Not hard to figure that out.

Wanting $650 for used. New is $799 with warranty. Not hard to figure that out.
Is this not a good deal in your opinion? I just bought one, I've had very good luck with refurb stuff in the past (if it's done by the manufacturer). Items refurbished by the manufacturer usually look like new to me so hopefully this will be the same.

Last edited:
I'm sure it will be great :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Have no idea...couldn't find it either, although from what I hear about DJI's customer service and warranty service I don't think a DJI warranty is all that particularly valuable.

The way I see it is if it flies well and can have it's firmware updated, there should be nothing wrong with it so it's worth the price difference to me.

I had to return my P3 Standard to DJI when the firmware failed and had no range. I sent it to them and had it back in less than 2 weeks. Many people have had good luck, but there are some that have not. I dont know if DJI would warranty this one. I also wonder if DJI actually did the refurb. I would buy one if I knew for sure they did.

Ya, that would suck. I'm hoping I could make use of the eBay Money Back Guarantee if it doesn't work as advertised. I will e-mail the seller.

Reactions: telescott
On the vendors website it states that it is manufacturer refurburished, positive. No returns, negative. The site indicates that they sold 9 units, I'd like to hear from some of them, eBay guarantee should apply if not a good buy. The price is reasonable, it's certainly worth thinking about. I just paid 785.00 for a new Advanced, lost the motherboard in my other one everything else is great. I will be selling the new RC as well one of the camera/gimbals units if anyone might be interested

Quick followup (Buydig is closed today so might hear back tomorrow), but eBay sent me an extended accidental warranty offer@$139 for 1 year and @189 for 2 years w/$100 deductible so that offer is out there. Says ACCIDENTAL.

Probably not gonna buy it but worth thinking about-no lemon guarantee and they will fix any issues, blah blah. Accidents happen! Tack that to price and you have an ADV for $788 that can crash for $100 fix for a year. Not bad, not sure I want to deal with fine print but someone else might want to.

Protect Your eBay Purchase

Reactions: Dave1149
Here is what buydig says:

Good morning. Since this is a refurbished item, there is a 90-day warranty from the manufacturer. This order is currently being processed and being sent to our warehouse for shipping. We anticipate your order will ship with in the next 24-48 hours. Once the order ships an email will be sent to you with the tracking information.

So...got to work and took a look...price is no longer $649-back up to $799 (whatever-since new one is the same LOL). But anyway...no longer available at $649. Hope some others of you got in on the deal...mine should be here Friday. Now...what to do with my RC modded P3S!?? (Which has been a FABULOUS craft with the ITE DBS mod BTW...looking forward to comparing it to the P3A stock range.

Finally got my "refurb" P3 ADV today and wanted to report back.

Looks like I got factory sealed brand new ADV for $649 total...BONUS! Took them awhile to ship, but I'll take it!
816f48e7f3670737a2211f628d9f7fd5.jpg
f138ca427e5378bb026818849591c50c.jpg

Got mine too.
It all appears to be brand new as well.
The box serial numbers match the actual serial numbers on the components, and the box was not only factory sealed, it didn't have the tell-tale fingernail marks on the cardboard pull out tabs.
It also allowed for me to register for the 1 year DJI warranty at initial start-up.

I kinda wonder if they were just looking to dump some stock of the Advance models in view of price compression with the new models. (???)

In any case .... I had a spare Pro that was still unflown, and still in the "return window time frame" so it went back ... and I pocketed the $600 difference. :)

AWESOME...o_O We just got new Advanced birds for $150 off the SALE price. Crazy lucky!

Came with 1.3.2 firmware, RC updating now to 1.5.7 (I think). Yes, mine said 1 year warranty on registration through the DJI GO app as well. Congrats to anyone who got one at this price!

Last edited:
I also meant to thank you for initially posting about the sale.
I would have missed out on it if you hadn't posted.
So, a huge ... "Thanks Tanger"! :)
You're welcome, I'm glad it worked out this way. I love getting a good deal![emoji3]

Reactions: Flyer91

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic