Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

P3 Ad Running Today?

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Porchpup, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Porchpup

Anybody else seen this ad running on their browser?

Mal_PV2_Ireland likes this.
  2. N017RW

Hmmm.

Two variants- Pro and Advanced.

3. Porchpup

Yep. When you click on the link it sends you to a DJI error page. Think maybe somebody messed up and ran the ad a little early.

4. leekiya

It's looking everything I was hoping for and suspected so far. Would have liked a version with gimbal and plug in to take the go pro really but you can't have it all I guess. Not that there will be anything wrong with the camera other than if you break it you will have to buy a new gimbal and camera all in one job like the vision. Roll on tomorrow can't wait to watch the event.

5. FASTFJR

Be great if the price of the Inspire would drop with this new Phantom release

6. leekiya

Yea i was thinking that the other night, i have been looking at the inspire at great length over this past week which at start was only to learn a bit about the lightbridge system that is built into it because i was told it was coming to the P3. Only problem is now tho i want an inspire and badly, i had no idea they were as good as they are. But at £2399 in the uk which is 3500 dollars they would have to drop a lot, and i mean a lot. lol. I will be happy with the new P3 for now, i said that about the fc40 tho a year ago.

7. bbfpv

i had a dream last night that the inspires dropped to $1900 after the announcement o_O

8. Jacob

Jacob Administrator
    Staff Member

Keep it on the DL :). Tomorrow we will be starting a sticky thread with the dji live event linked. That will be where all the P3 discussion should go at that point.