P3 4K video image bad

Reaction score
hey guys, i have the P3 4K, it seems like i have a little problem with the video image record it on my sd card.
i don't know if the problem is the camera, not sure. when I'm flying i see the image clear on my phone and the image recorded on my phone is clear.
but when I'm transferring the video image to my computer it looks like is a sandy image.
i took a screen shot from the video on my computer.
any ideas or help i can get from you guys i would be more then happy.
thanks.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 12.45.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 12.45.48 AM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 403
hey guys, i have the P3 4K, it seems like i have a little problem with the video image record it on my sd card.
i don't know if the problem is the camera, not sure. when I'm flying i see the image clear on my phone and the image recorded on my phone is clear.
but when I'm transferring the video image to my computer it looks like is a sandy image.
i took a screen shot from the video on my computer.
any ideas or help i can get from you guys i would be more then happy.
thanks.
Have you tryed a good fast reading sd card ,over 16gb,,,,mine on4k 30/fps, could aiso play with colour setting see if that improves, :) my camera beatiful, crystal clear,range and wifi not so fun,worse after upgrade antenna ,stress cracks make it now unsafe to fly,,low fly time too.

Have you tryed a good fast reading sd card ,over 16gb,,,,mine on4k 30/fps, could aiso play with colour setting see if that improves, :) my camera beatiful, crystal clear,range and wifi not so fun,worse after upgrade antenna ,stress cracks make it now unsafe to fly,,low fly time too.
You change the antenna? Wich one did you buy?

You change the antenna? Wich one did you buy?
I not got packet but here pic14987015336381371938972.jpg 1498701572725-1467877282.jpgsure as a set it was missing gain panel ?? Had different plugs aswell had to solider ,very fiddly,,note how i put original anrenna in middle and left plugged in my main board has 3 antenna plugs and only receive these,that why i think something missing,and they were cheap if i remember,

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie