P3 4k stills but no video

Reaction score
My P3 4k signal drops quite a bit. I can fly it and get a feed when in camera mode but when I switch it to video mode it loses signal and I do not get a preview. Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks.

I have a good sandisk card that has a 80mb transfer rating. I'm having trouble finding where my firmware version inso is.

Just found it.
App is 2.5.1
Aircraft is 1.0.10

Is this not good?
Whoa! You need some serious updating. I believe your app is fine, but your aircraft needs an update (likely your RC as well).

Whoa! You need some serious updating. I believe your app is fine, but your aircraft needs an update (likely your RC as well).
Very new to all this and DJI doesn't have a firmware link for the 4k. Do I use an update for the professional since it's same cam or the update for the standard since the rest of the mechanics are the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do I do if the app is not telling me that there is an update available? There are no prompts like what these articles are saying should be there.

Maybe the 4K is already at its latest firmware. What device are you using for DJI GO?

There might be. Did you update the RC separately after updating your Phantom?
Also, are you experiencing the same problem on both the phone and iPad?
Make sure your GO app is updated to the latest version on the App Store.

I have not updated the RC to my knowledge.

I have the same issue on both devices, both devices are updated to the latest OS as well as the latest version of the DJI Go app.

Have you attempted updating the RC? If not, try doing so. I experienced an issue with my P3S that went away after updating the RC. (DON'T turn on the bird).

Sorry to be so dense about this but I'm not sure what to do after turning on the RC and linking to my device. I go to the about menu and there are no prompts for updating.

Hmm... that's strange. Usually after updating the bird I get a prompt to update the RC as well.

There is a lot problems with the new model p34k (not the pro version) most people's talk about the pro version this is the latest model. There is no firmware updates they told me their fixed with new firmware. Coz a lot have imu calibration issues. I have also the new p34k with imu issues.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm leaning on spending a day or so watching vids and trying the simple stuff. If that won't work, it's got to be sent in. Hope it's all set. Gl. -Joe

I ended up sending it back and got the advanced. This one works as expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl