P3 4K Range Restrictions (CE) - What's Best?

Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm new to the site and figured you guys would be the best people to ask about range restrictions and what can be done to get more from my P3 4K as I only seem to get around 200m range.
I've seen various pros and cons on ARGtek but not sure I'll be confident tampering with the controllers wiring myself. If this is the way to go, are there any known fitting services in the South-East of England?

I'd appreciate any advice,

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Hi All,
I'm new to the site and figured you guys would be the best people to ask about range restrictions and what can be done to get more from my P3 4K as I only seem to get around 200m range.
I've seen various pros and cons on ARGtek but not sure I'll be confident tampering with the controllers wiring myself. If this is the way to go, are there any known fitting services in the South-East of England?

I'd appreciate any advice,

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Hi Chris.

There is a company called drone world and they sell a range extender compatible with the Pro, 4k and advance. It does not void your warranty and they are able to install it for you. I have not tried it myself but would like to. If you get it please tell me how it goes

Hi I have the MaxxUAV mod for my p4 however using a p3p controller as they appear more powerful. I also have amps on my controller mod. My log has more info.

U.K. London Side pushing the Phantom 4. Peace

First install papatita mod to get the tx-power from 14dbm(CE) to 27dbm(FCC).

If it isn't enough you must buy arkteg or dbs mod. I bought dbs mod and going to install it tomorrow.
20170101_133130.jpg

Lähetetty minun SM-G930F laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Reactions: Froggy

If it isn't enough you must buy arkteg or dbs mod. I bought dbs mod and going to install it tomorrow. View attachment 72650

Is this right, Papatita software mod will offer better range in uk? I believe this is 32 channel hack? Thanks

U.K. London Side pushing the Phantom 4. Peace

If it isn't enough you must buy arkteg or dbs mod. I bought dbs mod and going to install it tomorrow. View attachment 72650

Where is the papatita mod available from? And how do I go about getting it into my P3?

Hi.

I have a phantom 3 4k and there is something wrong with the range. I flew it up 90 m and the signal dropped out. Is there a way to fix this?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers