P3 - 4K, or replace camera on P3P?

Which filters do you recommend for the camera, I see you sell a few.
I don't sell filters, but you can see the many that I own and have tested here. My favorite filters are the DJI filters or any that are the same size and weight as the DJI filters. The screw-on Polar Pro filters are also nice. If you want to get an adjustable filter, I like the Freewell filter the best.

Thanks for all the help everybody. I ended up going to Microcenter. Only a 45 minute drive. They listed DJI filters for $9.99 a piece, but they were unable to locate them. I did get a new drone for $699 though!

Reactions: MasterBlaster
Congrats Phil! I couldn't find the filters at first either. They ended up being in the hobby section n an end cap. Nice buy though!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: philabowl
How bad do I "need" these filters? I see the polar pro ones as a 3 pack for either $70 or $100 depending on the edition...

Well...if your there.... Do you need to go back? Did the have the 4 battery charger? They had it at mine and they are 39 bucks! The tag says 90 or so. But when they price check them they are at the 39. Great to have one charging block :)

What filter where you going to get? Nd8, 16? I might go by mine tomorrow and if they have them I'll pick you one up.
Did they have the DJI backpacks? For 29 bucks you can't go wrong :)

Ok, I'll let you know if they have any. Heading there around noon.

I just bought another P3P when I lost my camera (my fault). They were $600 each back then, though. I kept the other one thinking I'd use it for parts, but I haven't needed to in a year. Still flies...just blind.

Thanks for checking, MB!

Othan I'm guessing they will say the camera isn't under warranty and I'll have to pay for it, but having a spare will be nice. I'm sure I will break it again lol

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4