P3 4K firmware files

If someone PMs me download links, I'll post them up on my website.

Never mind I found them, let me know if anyone needs it

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hi good day bro. Is it possible for me to get the firmware files for the P3 4K please. I'm having an error since I've updated. Camera eError 01. They said reinstalling the firmware might help but the file is no where to be found so I'm asking u kindly if you could help me out. Thanks

You can download the firmware here.

Reactions: Bena
Hi, can someone provide instructions on how to revert to previous firmware on P3 4 K. And as a matter of fact, which was the previous one before the current one.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hi, can someone provide instructions on how to revert to previous firmware on P3 4 K. And as a matter of fact, which was the previous one before the current one.

Put the firmware bin file on the SD Card and insert it in the Aircraft and press the power 3 times but on the third time you should hold until you heard it beeps. That should work and if not, insert the SD Card int he aircraft and open the DJI App, when the aircraft says connected, look at the right hand top corner you see a little box, hold it for at least 10 seconds and then let go, you will then see the firmware options that is available. Hope this works, cheers mate

Thanks Bena, was able to go back to previous firmware version by lacing the bin file in the SD card. Was not able to fly yet due to weather, will advise if it get fixed. Thanks.

Has anyone updated the fw on a P3 4k?? I was trying and was told by DJI tech support tonight that the newest that would work is 1.05.0040
Anyone have success with any newer? If so, how did you update it?
Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31