P3 4K $499 on ebay

2.7k or 4k or even 1080p..........no dfference to the youtube human eye. [EXPLETIVE REMOVED].....most idiots think 480 is Hi-Def.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been waiting on seeing that, Thanks
monker thumbup.gif

2.7k or 4k or even 1080p..........no dfference to the youtube human eye.****.....most idiots think 480 is Hi-Def.
Yeah to someone that doesn't have a critical eye. You wouldn't know the difference. Those that want the best go 4K. Otherwise go for the advanced version it's very good. Just not the best video.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yeah to someone that doesn't have a critical eye. You wouldn't know the difference. Those that want the best go 4K. Otherwise go for the advanced version it's very good. Just not the best video.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I want the best and have an Advanced. [EXPLETIVE REMOVED] Not many computers can even handle 4K right now let alone TVs in people's homes. So, anyways. It's not about the best. It's about what your needs are. Best is subjective in this instance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gpanek
I want the best and have an Advanced. ****. Not many computers can even handle 4K right now let alone TVs in people's homes. So, anyways. It's not about the best. It's about what your needs are. Best is subjective in this instance.
Mouth

Reactions: mdowney58
2.7k or 4k or even 1080p..........no dfference to the youtube human eye.****.....most idiots think 480 is Hi-Def.
Mouth

Reactions: mdowney58
I want the best and have an Advanced. ****.
Well Pro's are on sale!

Not many computers can even handle 4K right now let alone TVs in people's homes.
My computer that I built in 2010 handles it fine. I am a professional videographer though so.. yeah I try to keep up. The people that pay me appreciate my work and every camera I have shoots 4K. I almost always downrez to 1080 because... It's better. So like I said. If you want the best resolution of the P3 series you have to buy the pro. If you don't want the best get the advanced.

So, anyways. It's not about the best..
Yeah, it is! That's exactly what I'm speaking about and it's exactly what you are addressing else you wouldn't have wasted time making a comment.

It's about what your needs are. Best is subjective in this instance.
Well that's another story. My grandma has a 480p Sony Triniton in her living room. She doesn't need 1080... She still watches all of the videos I produce on it. Because I downrez to 480p so she can. That still doesn't change the fact that the best video of the P3 series is the P3P.

So I say again. If you want the best buy the P3P. If you don't need that or for some reason don't want to drop the extra bills because you don't think it's worth it go with the advanced. It's no skin off my back what you buy, but lets not kid ourselves. 4K out of the pro is better than 1080 out of the advanced.

Ummmm..... back on topic dudes.

Phantom 4K. Good but lacks range. Average photo quality.

Phantom P3P. Good and has range. Bad... Probably less than 10% of P3P owners also own a 4K monitor. Average photo quality.

P3A.. Good and has range and sufficient vid resolution for cropping when necessary for YouTube vids. Average photo quality.

P3S. Good video, best value for price but limited range. Average photo quality.

Reactions: Squirrel!
2.7k or 4k or even 1080p..........no dfference to the youtube human eye. [EXPLETIVE REMOVED].....most idiots think 480 is Hi-Def.
Personally I think there is a huge difference between 1080 & 2.7 & 4K. Go into a store and look at 1080 & 4K and tell me there is no difference. It is plain as day. My 4K LED looks amazing compared to my 1080 LED or Plasma.

.. Probably less than 10% of P3P owners also own a 4K monitor. Average photo quality.
the 4K thing has been beaten to death. I will just continue to say. There are huge benefits to shooting 4K. Dowrez 4K is better than native 1080. So you don't need a 4K TV to realize the benefit in video quality. Second 4K is 4x1080 so you can pull in or crop video and not sacrifice quality.

Reactions: dhsprogis
Personally I think there is a huge difference between 1080 & 2.7 & 4K. Go into a store and look at 1080 & 4K and tell me there is no difference. It is plain as day. My 4K LED looks amazing compared to my 1080 LED or Plasma.
This is true. The only thing that I try to correct is the notion that you must have a 4K screen to realize the benefit of 4K video. That is just false.

the 4K thing has been beaten to death. I will just continue to say. There are huge benefits to shooting 4K. Dowrez 4K is better than native 1080. So you don't need a 4K TV to realize the benefit in video quality. Second 4K is 4x1080 so you can pull in or crop video and not sacrifice quality.
I have a dji2&3& a dji3 4k the 4k is the best you can ad a booster to it and go as far as the lighbridge beside that most people I fly with would rather haea bettercamera then going 4 miles away

Well this sale just went off . Glad I got one though before it did !
BaHahahaaaaaaaaa

Totally glad myself I bought it on sunday when it was the 499 price. I returned my p3s on amazon and wanted the 4k for $50 more when i saw this. Totally worth it hah

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31