p2v3+ wont connect.

Update...

This morning, I tried a friends RE by paring it to mine, and it doesn't cannot connect to the Phantom either.

I called DJI support. They had no idea what it could be, so they opened an RMA to send it in for repairs. They said its currently a 4-6 week turnaround.

I bought this bird on Amazon and I'm still in the 30 day return window, so the DJI rep recommended I return it rather than wait on them for a repair.

I don't know. Its crazy how it worked so well the first flight of the day, but then hasn't connected since.

This is what happened to me 3 days ago when i did the update on my 2x phantom v2+ same time, same not working. i rebind many times now still no luck. soo sad!

Update...

This morning, I tried a friends RE by paring it to mine, and it doesn't cannot connect to the Phantom either.

I called DJI support. They had no idea what it could be, so they opened an RMA to send it in for repairs. They said its currently a 4-6 week turnaround.

I bought this bird on Amazon and I'm still in the 30 day return window, so the DJI rep recommended I return it rather than wait on them for a repair.

I don't know. Its crazy how it worked so well the first flight of the day, but then hasn't connected since.

Send it back.... Amazon is great. Had this happen to my first P2V. I wouldn't/ couldn't take the chance that DJI would get it back to me in 6 weeks. I only had the 2PV for 10 days so I felt justified sending it back to Amazon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers