P2v2+ Gimbal unresponsive, tried muliple solutions no changes.

Reaction score
This is the problem i have after a crash. Changed ribbon cable and circuit boards (the 2 small). I'm running out of ideas. Anyone can help?

Video of the issue.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i had exactly this when i replaced the ribbon cable with one from ebay. out of frustration i got a pair form amazon and did it again and got it working. Not saying 100 percent thats it but it looks very much like what i had. Dave

Weiz,
when you put the camera case part back on when reinstalling the cable
how did you slide the case on the pitch shaft?
where the screw goes in with the half moon shaft looking at you or the flat part looking at you.
it matters which way it goes on.

also your LED on the gimbal is blinking red so something is not right.
Dave might be right. faulty gimbal cable is possible.

I don't recall about where the flat part of the half moon goes, i followed a video, buy i'm gonna reopen it and check. Also i bought another ribbon cable, so i will be swapping it, in case it's that "simple". Thank you for your help, guys.

I don't recall about where the flat part of the half moon goes, i followed a video, buy i'm gonna reopen it and check. Also i bought another ribbon cable, so i will be swapping it, in case it's that "simple". Thank you for your help, guys.
I used this video ....
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
on youtube to replace my ribbon cable and where it got to the part (about 27 minute mark) to loop the cable around the shaft and under itself I followed what the guy was showing but when done the looping and I went to connect the plug to the socket at the camera board I noticed that the gold connectors on the plug were upside down in relation to the contacts in the socket on the camera board.
After checking with another video on youtube I reasoned that the ribbon had been wound in the wrong direction in the first video. Reversing the loop around the shaft brought the contacts on the plug into the correct orientation with the socket contacts.

Hello bro... How's your drone? Mine got the same problem... Have you save it already? Will really appreciate for some help

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic