P2V+ wont start

Reaction score
Went to fly tonight (perfect weather)..... P2V+ won't start the motors.

Tried everything I could think of. Still no start.

What simple thing did I miss?

Tried 4 sets. Same results. And they all test good.

I take it you have the Vision app running on your phone? What's that saying? All normal? What colour of lights are you seeing under the rear legs?

wattage said:
I take it you have the Vision app running on your phone? What's that saying? All normal? What colour of lights are you seeing under the rear legs?

Everything was normal. Good battery (97%), 8 satellites. Rear light flashing green.

Tried turning everything off and back on 4 or 5 times. Calibrated compass. Just no get-up-and-go when CSC to start up.

Check the stick calibration in both the RC Assistant and the Vision Assistant. Holding In the CSC position do they read 1000? If they're off perhaps the Phantom doesn't recognize that you are actually in the CSC position. Just a guess.

Other posters have asked you if you have calibrated the TX in RC assistant as well as phantom assistant.
You have not indicated that you have done this.

Motors will NOT start if calibration of the TX is out.

cougar said:
Other posters have asked you if you have calibrated the TX in RC assistant as well as phantom assistant.

Actually, I did that the night before. But.... after calibrating it again today........... it works!!!!!!

Not sure why the first one screwed it up.

480sparky said:
cougar said:

Actually, I did that the night before. But.... after calibrating it again today........... it works!!!!!!

Not sure why the first one screwed it up.

Good to hear you are airborne ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl