P2V with Galaxy Tab3 7" for FPV

Reaction score
Is there anybody out there using the Samsung galaxy tab3 7" in combination with the P2V?
I can't get this combo to work right.....works wonders with both my iPhone and Galaxy S2 phone.
After going thru every possible setting on the tablet it's working now on 320/30fps, but 640/15fps gives a horrible picture; virtually impossible to make out what the camera sees....
Wifi signal looks fine and the telemetrical info remains visible.

Any suggestions as to what causes this and settings in the tablet that might solve the problem.

Thx in advance,

Rob

I'm using the tab3 8.0 and my S4. I'm the same as yourself. I think its just because its a bigger screen. The picture on the app is quite bad resolution anyway so smaller screen means better picture.

Thx for your reply..... was hoping for the best after the tab-investment :?
We now have a bigger screen with even a worse picture; nice job for DJI to work on this ;)

In fairness to them though they never advertised it for a tablet screen, they only endorse iphones and galaxy s3, s4 and note 3. Its us that have taken it upon ourselves to use tablets

Pennywise said:
Is there anybody out there using the Samsung galaxy tab3 7" in combination with the P2V?
I can't get this combo to work right.....works wonders with both my iPhone and Galaxy S2 phone.
After going thru every possible setting on the tablet it's working now on 320/30fps, but 640/15fps gives a horrible picture; virtually impossible to make out what the camera sees....
Wifi signal looks fine and the telemetrical info remains visible.

Any suggestions as to what causes this and settings in the tablet that might solve the problem.

Thx in advance,

Rob

Nexus 7 2013 is a good option.

See this thread.
Nexus 7 or I-pad mini for FPV and stable wifi

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10381

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31