P2V+ w/ FPVL2 Stage 2 + 3 batteries + prop guards and gimbal guard

Reaction score
First off, sorry to make a new post, but i couldnt edit the title, and the part i missed was important

I am looking to sell my P2v+ w 3 total batteries , prop guards, and I also have a gimbal protector on it as well.

EDIT : I also have 5 extra props along with this kit + a White 3d printed video hood for the Iphone 6... Ill even throw in a printed one for another phone if you want.
EDIT : What i missed was it also has the FPVLR stage 2 kit (http://fpvlr.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=103) the last version.
Very professionally done. No issues with install, no ugly cutouts.
I reached 8000 ft in one flight test. so this thing has massive range with these changes.

Check out this video of me going just under a mile one evening with no issues at all.

It flies like a champ. I probably have around 4-5 hours of total flight time... I bought it late in the season last year and time got away from me.
EDIT : I changed the flight time from 10 hours to 4-5, because DJI had me send back my original purchase due to Antenna issues. The new bird has many less hours on it. 15 minutes a pack, and i didnt run more than a few charges per pack total, so i think 4-5 is more accurate.

I can provide you with footage of it flying. I can even do a facetime video with you while I fly it if you want to see it in action prior to purchase.

I understand an expensive piece of equipment like this that there needs to be trust.

please check out mmibseller at ebay, where my feedback is 100% positive.

I am asking $900 total for the entire package. Again 2 extra (3 total) batteries, is a huge chunk of extra change.
PM me if interested.

I had to adjust the price because i forgot i had the fpvlr system on that. If you factor in all costs on this quad I am in it for around $1500. With so little flight time (batteries have been charged very few times) this is a steal of a deal.

EDIT : I will sell for $850 if purchased in Person

thank you

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj