p2v vs p2v+

Reaction score
ok looking for input from those who have had both.. I have the p2v my buddy has p2v+ his is faster than mine off the line after that he cant get away from me but I cant gain on him either.. other buddy same thing faster they say its because I upgraded the firmware when I got mine and they did not.. I figured it was in the setting but changing them only unsettles the craft.. so whats up .. motors are the same I have also upgraded my tx to the p2v+ tx and wifi ext ..we took a pic of them taking off and his tilts forward more than mine and I believe this is why he is faster out of the whole.. is this just the way it is or can something be done to make mine like theirs.. by the way the p2v+ is heavier so its not a weight thing..

thanks Al

well his cam is heavier than mine and other buddy with p2v+ destroyed his cam and gimbal his is the fastest but to be expected without cam/gimbal .. my thoughts are the difference is either is the firmware upgrade or the esc .. im going to check and see if both birds use same esc if not it is probably the culprit.. its got to be something simple im overlooking

colonelangus said:
well his cam is heavier than mine and other buddy with p2v+ destroyed his cam and gimbal his is the fastest but to be expected without cam/gimbal .. my thoughts are the difference is either is the firmware upgrade or the esc .. im going to check and see if both birds use same esc if not it is probably the culprit.. its got to be something simple im overlooking

Why bother? They arent really made for racing and if thats your main reason buy something much cheaper that will go faster. The pv2 wasnt made to beat a pv2+ in a drag race

Yep. I got caught up in the speed thing and took it out by a lake to do some speed runs. First in NAZA GPS mode. Then, turned GPS off to run it in ATTI mode. Didn't know it wouldn't hold altitude in ATTI mode and flew it right into the water! That was one expensive lesson!!

It's a flying camera, not a stunt machine.

Geo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20