P2V Transmitter range out of the box?

Reaction score
My new P2V arrived set up with FCC already enabled, i.e. I get two beeps when I switch the remote on which I have heard means it is in FCC rather than CE mode..... Does this mean that with the RE700 I bound to it today, that it is optimised and I don't need to alter any settings within the P2V assistant? I downloaded and installed the assistant noticed it say max height 120m? Is this true?

No Max height is a software limit, you can change it to whatever you want. other wise you get the dreaded "flight limit reached " message.

Mine is set to 2000ft (im in the UK) and i got dam close to that.

Thats on my vision set to fcc mode with an RE500, ive just ordered the RE700 and cant wait to find out how much better it is :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-12-16-48-21.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-12-16-48-21.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 338
crash1sttime said:
No Max height is a software limit, you can change it to whatever you want. other wise you get the dreaded "flight limit reached " message.

Mine is set to 2000ft (im in the UK) and i got dam close to that.

Thats on my vision set to fcc mode with an RE500, ive just ordered the RE700 and cant wait to find out how much better it is :)

Does the RE700 only improve the FPV range, and that's why you saw the "Phantom connection broken" message? So what exactly do alter within the Phantom Assistant software settings, as they are all currently default settings? What did you alter personally? Thank you

Go into limits and there is a diagram with Max height and max distance, set them to a level you feel comfortable with, you can change them as your confidence grows

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31