P2V Template skin

Reaction score
hello
I have a Vinyl Cutter and am looking for a template to customize my P2V. Anyone know where I can get it?

The only option that I can think of is buying a vinyl skin from EBay. But, the one I purchased the parts cut out from the sheet. But, it might help you create your own.

Before purchasing a Gold top one, I first looked for a craft cutter for vinyl. No such thing. Then I looked at the commercial units. Too expensive unless you want to develop a sign business.

Only if you wish to share, how much did yours cost?

I'll jump in on this one. I wouldn't mind having a template either, just haven't had the time to draw it up. Most folks won't share since they think you'll use their template to sell skins. Personally, I wouldn't care. If I get it together I'll post it up.

As for cutters, you can get one fairly inexpensively. I upgraded to a unit through CutterPro's. It's a Saga cutter with their software. Signwarehouse also sells cheap units on ebay or you can always default to a CriCut. My saga wasn't crazy I think I paid $1100 after working out a deal for a package with extended warranty. You can get them as low as $400 anymore, they just don't do long runs or track well.

I am currently working on a template for phantom 2. I am currently having a inspire shell sent to me for a red bull project. I am personally wrapping and cutting the shell then pulling it off and tracing it illustrator then doing a series of print and cuts to get it right. Its difficult and time consuming but I am almost done with the p2. I plan on selling skins. but I may sell the templates for like $5 since they are soo hard to come by :).

I uploaded an image of a p2 shell with a blue carbon fiber wrap. Its my second print and cut. Its close but not good enough yet. I like it to be perfect.

Attachments

• IMG_0211.JPG
    IMG_0211.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 3,073
Ok guys, i have the dieline finished. It may not be perfect but its pretty good. I have put it up for sale. I just ask that you not share it. I have alot of hours in this and would like to recoup some of my money in material and time. Its only $4.99 :)

If you notice something or need a certain format. Let me know.

Purchase Here
http://ashlandaerial.com/?product=dji-phantom-2-skin-template-cut-file

Paid. Why's the turn around time for the template?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

were you not able to download it? I grew up just south of ashland, but have just recently moved to indiana. If couldn't download it. email me [email protected]
I will send the files back.

Ok guys, i have the dieline finished. It may not be perfect but its pretty good. I have put it up for sale. I just ask that you not share it. I have alot of hours in this and would like to recoup some of my money in material and time. Its only $4.99 :)

If you notice something or need a certain format. Let me know.

Purchase Here
http://ashlandaerial.com/?product=dji-phantom-2-skin-template-cut-file
Is this just for the phantom body or for the remote too? Most of the skins I see for sale include stickers for the remote.

Do a search for phantom templates on the web. There are a couple of places that have them for the P2's for free download and they just solicit donations of whatever you can pay. If nothing else there are plenty of photos of ones for sale that would be possible to adjust & clean up if you have basic photoshop and cad skills.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4