P2V+ remotes

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a newby, but can anyone tell me if it's possible to bind/use a controller from a version 3 with a version 2 drone please?

Thanks. To enlarge on my issue, my version 2 controller keeps making buzzing noises, which according to the book are warnings of low batteries in the controller, but they were new ones and the phantom has only been in the air for 5 mins, then buzzing starts and she comes home on her own.

I've also got what I thought was the dreaded wifi module problem with no live feed from the camera, but this is spasmodic, sometimes it's fine, sometimes it's not. But, usually if all batteries are charged and new it works fine until the buzzing noise starts, then problems with feed. I'm suspecting the controller at the moment unless anyone can make any other suggestions?

Hi, I'm a newby, but can anyone tell me if it's possible to bind/use a controller from a version 3 with a version 2 drone please?
I have not tried it out yet,But I did bind a newer trans...and it seems to work ok,at least so far...I have a question for here,but can't seem to find out how...so this is my way.and I am sorry to do it this way.
SO: WHAT IS THE MINI USB PORT ON THE GIMBLE ITSELF FOR? i AM HAVING CAMERA PROBLEMS...tHANKS TO ALL.

I have not tried it out yet,But I did bind a newer trans...and it seems to work ok,at least so far...I have a question for here,but can't seem to find out how...so this is my way.and I am sorry to do it this way.
SO: WHAT IS THE MINI USB PORT ON THE GIMBLE ITSELF FOR? i AM HAVING CAMERA PROBLEMS...tHANKS TO ALL.
The usb on the camera is to cinnect to a computer and get photo and video from the card if you didnt want to remove the sd card

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik