P2V Props on Phantom 1.1.1

Reaction score
Hi,

Just took delivery of a set today and was surprised at how thin and flexible they are, put them on the phantom and went out in the wind to check em out, daamn they are noisey, but seemed to fly fine, albeit a bit jumpy in the wind.

However I was flying FPV in the garden and hit a telephone line and the phantom came tumbling down onto the grass (as has happened many times before) and broke 3 of my 4 new P2V props :( These things are verrry flimsy, the 1.1.1 standard props would have never bent never mind broken / shattered with a crash like that.

Also, my gimbal took most of the damage bending one mount, so god knows how 3 props broke.

Being the clever one, i hadn't ordered any spares, so didn't even get to see if they increased my flight time :x

Bringing me onto my final point, I would like to use them and try again, but really can't afford to be spending £20 a set for them especially when that flimsy and prone to breakage. So where do you UK guys get the 9443 props from? Is there anywhere doing them / good knockoffs cheap? I don't mind waiting for them from China etc. if they're at a good enough price?

Cheers

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 303

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31