P2V Pitch Control Lever

Reaction score
Anyone know where we can get these in the US without getting ripped off? I have seen some sellers on Ebay asking over $30.00 for them…..ridiculous.

dji-phantom-pitch-control-lever-new2.png

Also, where to buy original DJI props. I have seen some really bad reviews on the fake ones on Amazon. Also, the best carbon fiber props.

CunningStuntFlyer said:
BigSky said:
All the videos I have seen they have been putting them on the Vision controller. here …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzAEKf8qQIo

All it is is a screwdriver glued to the controller.

That video is from August 2013, before the Vision was available. It's a P1 controller.

That gimbal pot is on the FC40 controller as well, and I think the P2V uses the same controller.

You might want to consider scrapping that lever method of control. Many have modified their stock tx to remove the internal surface mounted potentiometer, and replaced it with a larger knob version from Radio Shack ($7). You have to be reasonably proficient with soldering, and you'll have to drill a hole on the front of the tx, but it's worth it.

I found that with the lever on the back, there's no feedback as to what angle you've chosen. Plus, as you handle the tx, you'll inadvertently change the setting.

Here's a video on how to do it. I made the mod, and can now set the knob anywhere from 0° to 90° with visual feedback (line on the knob).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKDwUTp-ekQ

If you want to listed to a chick tell you how to get channel 7 to work by a simple lever installation, you get what you deserve. There is NO current method of controlling a stock P2V camera with the 7th channel controlled from the rear of the transmitter.

Got me on the spelling error! My favorite part of the video is where she says "stick it in here and start using it". OK, if you insist!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues