P2V mods and flights by Lastor

Reaction score
Hi everybody!
Reading forum for a while and it time to start communication with the other members :D
Bought it a while ago, done some videos and nice pics and decided to do some modes ;)
Two weeks ago I ordered the horizon antennas from UK, 7th channel potenciometer and 3dpower plug & play gimbal.
Already installed earlier propeller guards and higher and wider skids. Good choice to keep the camera on safe distance from the ground. Propeller guards already taken off the Phantom due to high turbulence during the windy flights.
Any way, antennas arrived yesterday I was busy all afternoon. Finally fitted antennas, potenciometer, 7th channel enabled. Today I had a test flight but as I didn't want to fly near the houses around I kept it in the safe area. Max distance was 600m and almost 700m hight. Not single blink on my Ipad video screen. Before that I used to lose video above 300m high.

Here you can see some pictures!

g3po.jpg

vkzv.jpg

d0ox.jpg

uqs4.jpg

0n81.jpg

xwub.jpg

Antennas on the transmitter are not permanently fitted while I am still testing my Phantom...

Antennas from horizonfpvantennas UK.
This was the Phantom 2 Vision super PLUS KIT!

Today something arrived ;)

getepaha.jpg

3D POWER gimbal...

I am presently away so it will take some time before you see flight with it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Nice one. I have the none plug and play version, and ordered the extra egg shell camera holder for it.

It's now working even better than it was before.

If you can, get the egg shell holder for it to. You will not regret it.

Will see how it works when I fit this gimbal to my Phantom.

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk 2

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl