P2V modifications and transmitter problems

wms

Reaction score
Hi guys! First post here and I'm not sure if it's in the right section because my problem is pretty specific, but I'm really out of ideas at this point, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I bought a used and really stripped down Vision on the cheap (no wifi module or gimbal) with the intention to make a functional FPV craft out of it. In order to do that, I needed to convert it to use 2.4GHz for communcations, so I bought a DT6 transmitter with a (apparently brand new) 2.4GHz receiver, specifically the RF V3. I connected everything properly (I think) and... nothing. It won't communicate with the Tx and all I'm getting are flashing yellow lights on the Phantom. Here's what I've tried:

- The Phantom itself is fully functional, as it was able to fly with stock Rx and Tx
- Everything is up to date (at least it says it is, I'm still waiting for my account confirmation email from DJI...)
- Using the small button on the Rx, I was able to pair with the new Tx (solid red -> blinking red -> off), but then it won't communicate
- I tried swapping the Rx connectors on the NAZA, it either gives me those yellow lights when connected like the old one, or flashing red lights when connected the other way, which I guess is some kind of a general error
- The Tx connects to the RC assistant through USB and can be calibrated, I also calibrated it using the manual sequence
- The Phantom shows up in the Assistant, but I'm getting a Tx error and no inputs are coming through.

Sooo... any ideas?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik