P2V meets tree. Steady beep when battery inserted?

Reaction score
Bent one of the 4 arms and ejected battery. Had an extra shell so replaced it. Installed new battery and turned on. Get steady beep (2 per second) from drone and little red light on underside blinks. Can't connect to computer or RC. Where should I start? I've had it apart a few times, and fairly familiar with parts.

Scott

Bent one of the 4 arms and ejected battery. Had an extra shell so replaced it. Installed new battery and turned on. Get steady beep (2 per second) from drone and little red light on underside blinks. Can't connect to computer or RC. Where should I start? I've had it apart a few times, and fairly familiar with parts.

Scott

I've got a similar problem. Mine was working fine after a fight with a brick wall except for a slightly bent arm. I took everything out of the shell and working slowly with a heat gun got the arm straight. Now I'm getting the beep...beep you describe. I found out the red light is indicating the controller wasn't connecting (bind) to the bird. Got that fixed. I've also replaced a shell before and everything worked fine when I got all the guts back in it. I'm sitting here scratching my head. Maybe someone will supply an answer.

Hey Scott,
Do you or can you take a video short of it beeping, and lights being displayed. Also I might need some pics of the inside of the bird as well!
I'm trying to help Pounder35 as well!
Thanks!

J Dot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers