P2V+ Losing Control at 1200 feet distance - Help

Ok, checking antennas looks pretty easy.

The model # on the extender is RE700 which is correct.
The model # on the controller is PVT581 - that's the P2V controller. Is that the correct controller for the P2V+ ?

Thanks

RScottCampbell said:
Ok, checking antennas looks pretty easy.

The model # on the extender is RE700 which is correct.
The model # on the controller is PVT581 - that's the P2V controller. Is that the correct controller for the P2V+ ?

Thanks

PVT581 is the model of the transmitter that accompanied my new P2V+, so yes.

Good, cool, I have the right units at least.

Does opening the extender and RC to check antenna connections void the warranty?

RScottCampbell said:
Good, cool, I have the right units at least.

Does opening the extender and RC to check antenna connections void the warranty?
I dont have the warranty in front of me to check the written details, but as long as you are careful and dont leave any telltale marks, there is no way for them to know. There is no hidden seal that is broken when you open either. Check youtube vids on how to open both. THe antenna falling off of the transmitter may scare you but it's not broken and easy to reposition when closing the transmitter back up. The range extender just needs care and patience to avoid breaking the internal tabs after you remove the screws. Take your time and you will be fine. Use extra care when taking apart the transmitter as the wires for the battery compartment and one other cable are plugged in to both halves and both are moderately short. Just be cautious and all will be well. FYI. Considering the amount of silicone DJI uses to cover/seal the transmitter connection I'd be shocked if that one was loose.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers