P2V+ GS Flight

Reaction score
Hello Pilots,

Need some help; Can you flight using the GS app your P2V+, what do I need????

I was going to tell you to do a search since this question has come up often, but I tried to use the search function and it took me two pages to find the answer. With that said, no. GS and P2V+ are not compatible. I was under the impression that a firmware update would make them compatible, but now I've seen posted that the P2V+ will not need the datalink hardware and will have it's own firmware update to use with the software. Sorry, no links, just something I perused.

Either way, save your money...for now. If the latter of my rumors holds true, then you'll get Ground Station functionality basically for free.

Actually, they work just fine together and there are no limits on the distance like with the native GS built into the app. I use it frequently. You just need to buy the adaptor to plug in the IOSd into the Vision+.

The only thing I do is turn off the wifi extender once I start the camera.

Works great - 50+ flights.

szobell said:
Actually, they work just fine together and there are no limits on the distance like with the native GS built into the app. I use it frequently. You just need to buy the adaptor to plug in the IOSd into the Vision+.

The only thing I do is turn off the wifi extender once I start the camera.

Works great - 50+ flights.

Do you have a separate FPV transmitter on there too?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.