P2V+ gonna be back in stock at Amazon

Reaction score
Just saw this on Amazon
$1500, no spare battery. Available May 15th. (note the "7 new from $1395" at the bottom!)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-13 at 7.04.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-05-13 at 7.04.03 PM.png
    239.8 KB · Views: 593
I don't think it'll be from Amazon directly? :geek: Looks like that pricing and "release date" is from Luckitron.

Amazon is a seller as well, but out of stock. Everything looks like they're on backorder!

UrAwFuL said:
I don't think it'll be from Amazon directly? :geek: Looks like that pricing and "release date" is from Luckitron.

Amazon is a seller as well, but out of stock. Everything looks like they're on backorder!

amazon is a dead horse I don't think dji is sending to there old retailers I see Dronefly has not got any yet either
yet motion r/c has had at least 2 shipments. As has daves motors
I bought my first one from Motion r/c and just got a new one from them same price as always 1299.00 Monday after mine decided to weed wack a tree :oops: :cry:
I have had my AMAZON order in since day one of pre orders and still have not heard boo from them

Attachments

• rsz_1bird.jpg
    rsz_1bird.jpg
    552.1 KB · Views: 538
When the P2v were having problems, Amazon stopped selling them ..... citing possible issues with their stock on their site.
Amazon took back all 3 of my P2Vs, paid the shipping and provided full refunds, so I though I would wait until they had the plus.

But after everyone else had them for 2 weeks and still non at Amazon, I decided to look at the Amazon retailers.
I was also starting to see a lot of concerns on the forums with the Plus/3.XX firmware.
I asked MSRP about the many reported issues with the Plus they said "the first shipment had problems that have been fixed in the next shipment", and then they got stock about that time ...and promptly raised their price to around $1500, so I just took their statement with a grain of salt. ;)
But I was reminded of the statement Amazon put on their site and gave it some weight in my decision on who I would buy from (just in case) thinking that possibly there was some truth to the MSRP statement, and that Amazon might just be holding off until the "teething issues) were solved. :?: :?:

After making sure DDM was a solid/reputable seller, I then decided to go with DDM (and used the 5% off "SQUIRREL" code so delivered was $1300.55 with the second battery).
I had annoying intermittent issues with it so I sent it back.
Not as good as Amazon, I had to pay $22 to send it back, but DDM gave me a full refund.

Now I'm just waiting to see how the summer will go with respect to more bannings, and to see if DJI will give us back Ch7 camera tilt, and possibly a better camera.
I'd be willing to pay an additional amount commensurate with the quality, if offered as an option.

that isnt sold by amazon, its sold by luckitron, thats why its not eligible for amazon prime shipping, i bought one from amazon it arrived in 2 days with amazon prime, i just ordered a P2V+ from MSRP, they ship from las vegas, and im in colorado, they expect it to be here in 15 days and thats with the paid 2nd day shipping.........still waiting......lol

Why not order direct from DJI? I ordered mine on a Friday mid day and had it tuesday at noon. From China to Florida in 4 days!

Chadwick.Nierop said:
Why not order direct from DJI? I ordered mine on a Friday mid day and had it tuesday at noon. From China to Florida in 4 days!

This!
I ordered my P2V+ directly from DJI website. It said to allow 15 days for shipment.
I figured that was cool, since I had to go to the UK for a week, and I'd receive my package a week after I got back home.
Lo and behold, DHL delivered it in 6 days....from China. Good thing I have good neighbors.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj