P2v+ gimbal

Reaction score
Is anyone selling any gimbal parts on here or know any one that is okay here's what happen I was out flying her on Sunday for a nice evening flight I did the warm up wait the it got all the sats and sat it home point before take off when I finally took off I went up about 60ft or so and hovered and she was okay then flew about 150 feet distant got takeoff location and hovered for like 30 sec at this point she just fell out the sky [emoji45] could this happen? I did nothing props where tighten didn't do the stick combination to kill the motors nor nth she just fell out the sky on full battery and around 5 mins into flight? What's happening? Anyways I recovered her shortly after the free fall and she was damaged badly [emoji19][emoji20] managed to buy her back together and she flys like a champ but the gimbal won't power on

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

So I decided to open up the the gimbal and right on that main board where you insert the sd card? I say some I.C's that as been lifted off the circuit board that's unsolder-able so I'm asking any if they can spare me any parts I'll pay just hook me up okay? If I can get back a gimbal to buy it would be to expensive 600+ dollars might as well buy a p3 standard or the p3 4K for 799$ so I just one one that's got parts just need that central board in the gimbal that everything connects to, such as the sd card and those tree little cord that comes out from the phantom I have the p2v+ v3 btw if that helps thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic