P2V+ Gimbal Repair/Ribbon

Reaction score
1.Back gimbal servo wiggled off during transport. I leveled out the magnet and reattached. Didn't use any glue, should I?

2.Ribbon Cable Broke - Bought a new one on eBay, ran it through and plugged in accordingly.

When I turn the Drone on, the front light just above the camera is blinking RED, not orange as usual. The gimbal then begins to shake pretty violently. I tried connecting it to the app, but it says remove gimbal clamp. Any help from here would be great.

Best is to do a search on you tube under Phantom2 gimbal and check out the videos. Not all fixes are satisfactory. But some do work. 50/50 shot. Good luck.

Best is to do a search on you tube under Phantom2 gimbal and check out the videos. Not all fixes are satisfactory. But some do work. 50/50 shot. Good luck.
What? You mean trying to bend the gimble are with 2 sets of grips isn't satisfactory :eek:? Boy I was cringing watching that.

1.Back gimbal servo wiggled off during transport. I leveled out the magnet and reattached. Didn't use any glue, should I?

2.Ribbon Cable Broke - Bought a new one on eBay, ran it through and plugged in accordingly.

When I turn the Drone on, the front light just above the camera is blinking RED, not orange as usual. The gimbal then begins to shake pretty violently. I tried connecting it to the app, but it says remove gimbal clamp. Any help from here would be great.

http://www.phantompilots.com/thread...ng-crazy-p2v-camera-gimbal.20514/#post-188532

I assume you have the first gen of the 3 axis gimbals.
Essentially, you need to realign the D and make it perfectly parallel to camera. Once done, you need to use locktite 290 on the shaft to prevent the camera popping off the magnetically friction held shaft.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20