P2V+ gimbal goes mental

Reaction score
Just saw this on another forum

http://youtu.be/hB9THQ8FxRA

looks like there are a few bugs to be ironed out or maybe it is just the camera checking that it has full range of motion in a terminator type of way... Either way I bet the guy it happened to would not be amused

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

oh, gawd, everyone in the coffee shop looked at me as i broke out in laughter!! freakin' funny. sorry for the owner, though.

I just hope it doesn't become a common theme or P2V + "drones" will be freaking out non drone owners as they go through their robotic pre flight self check.

I just watched johnny depps new movie Transcendence which touches on artificial intelligence and self aware computers. Looks like DJI has already started....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One video doesn't mean the worlds ending. How do you know it's not a BS video ? If that was mine freaking out I would of shut it off or said something.

BlackTracer said:
happydogs said:
lol...relax man...it's funny...contrived or not.

While it is funny, I would find 0 humor in that if it was mine.

no kidding. my pv2 with zenmuse 2-axis sometimes has camera tilted until, wham, it straightens and then away i go. always just after power up and take off.

That sure would take some amazingly powerful Video Editing software to add "Stabilization" to the photos from that....!!! I got a bit dizzy just watching it....!

It does show motion in "ALL AXIS" however in a VERY impressive way....................

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj