P2V for sale

Reaction score
Phantom2 vision- the original for sale had very light use still running 1.08. Comes with 3 DJI batteries, charger, remote TX,hard carry case, single aerial mod on range extender (can easily be returned to standard if requested) + a 5db and 8db TP- link omni aerial, 12000 mah portable power pack ( for charging range extender/phone ). Flys spot on I just don't have time to use it. :cry:
Located in Doncaster Yorkshire UK.
£500 Ono. :(

hobbybob said:
I offer 450 pounds.

Thanks for you're offer but I'm trying to get a little more as I bought it just before the plus came out and it cost me twice what you have offered :( :( :(

Hi Madwak

I am looking to buy my 1st Phantom and have the money waiting. what is the condition like how old is it and do you have any pics of what is exactly for sale?

Cheers

Julian

hobbybob said:
500 pounds including shipping to the netherlands ?

Thanks for the offer but the cost to post abroad would be a lot due to the peli style case so I think I will give it a miss sorry.

Welsh Phantom said:
Hi Madwak

I am looking to buy my 1st Phantom and have the money waiting. what is the condition like how old is it and do you have any pics of what is exactly for sale?

Cheers

Julian

Hi Julian, the phantom is in excellent condition and is around 9 months old and has probably had about 30-40 flights. Are you located in the UK? i'm a little pushed for time at the moment but will get some pics up when I get a chance. If you are within a reasonable distance of me I am prepared to bring it over and demonstrate how it works if that's any good to you?

Hi Madwak
Thanks for the reply, it sounds great. I live in Newport south Wales, so a few miles away from Yorkshire. Do you have any idea what postage costs may be?

Julian

ipaine said:
Still for sale? Very interested.

It's still for sale at the moment as I am struggling to find a (legal) posting option due to the lithium batteries. Are you anywhere near me by any chance? :cry:

Afraid not, I'm down in Kent. I'm just trying to remember how my other phantom was delivered, must be a courier that'll do it, I think it may well of been Yodel.

I am still interested and coming to the UK in August for 3 weeks. End of August around 23rd i am around Nottingham, which is only a few hours drive for me.
So if you still want to sell it to me, as the first in this topic to offer 500 pounds for it, i can pick it up so you don't have Lithium shipping issues ?

Kind regards, hope to hear from you sooN ?

Dimitri

hobbybob said:
I am still interested and coming to the UK in August for 3 weeks. End of August around 23rd i am around Nottingham, which is only a few hours drive for me.
So if you still want to sell it to me, as the first in this topic to offer 500 pounds for it, i can pick it up so you don't have Lithium shipping issues ?

Kind regards, hope to hear from you sooN ?

Dimitri

Hi Dimitri, as nobody near me appears to be interested, the phantom is you're s if you are still wanting it?

Oh yes, sure i do!
As you might know i am doing a roadtrip in UK in August.
Monday 25th of August i will be in Liverpool and travelling towards peterborough.
I can then take a detour to come and pick it up at your place ?

I am still very interested and serious about taking it off your hands, if you need a sum of money transferred beforehand as a guarantee i can do that too!

Shall i PM you my emailadress so we can arrange this offline further?

I picked this Phantom up yesterday at Madwak's house and everything was alright.
Thanks MadWak for the patience so i could pick it up after a few weeks.
Very happy, like the extra batteries.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31